Monday, May 7, 2018

Fresh Breath Dental Spray for Dogs from Zesty Paws

Fresh Breath Dental Spray for Dogs 
from
 Zesty Paws



Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are my own and my own alone. I was provided this product for my honest review.  The information in this blog is for informational purposes only. My words do not reflect the views or opinion of any other affilation. 



                Do you have a dog that has that not so pleasent breath? I think we all have and know that once you smell it something just has to be done. 


             Well I I had the pleasure of trying the Zesty Paws Peppermint & Spearmint Dog Fresh Breath Dental Spray. I was a skeptic about the spray at first but I must say it works pretty well. I will admit that it did not completely get rid of dog breath but I could barely smell it and this was fine with me.


                  The overall pros and cons are that as a pro the spray does work well. The con is that my dog did not like it sprayed in his mouth at all. I had to chase my 80+ lbs. dog, force him to open his mouth to spray it. 


If you find yourself in the market for something to make bad dog breath go away, check out the Peppermint &Spearmint Dog Fresh Breath Spray. You can select the link below if you are interrested in purchasing it.




https://www.chewy.com/zesty-paws-peppermint-spearmint-fresh/dp/168395




Well as always thank you for stopping by to read and have a great rest of you day. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Gang Collection by Yael Roseman

The Dog Gang Collection by Yael Roseman Disclaimer: Any views expressed in this blog are mine and mine alone. I was...