Saturday, February 3, 2018

A great read for new blogger/vloggers out there starting out






Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are my own and my own alone. I was provided this book for my honest review.

I had the pleasure to read and review the book, Video Blogging: Make Money Online through vlogging on YouTube and other video web marketing platforms by George Pain. I found the book to be so very informative. I was so surprised about all the information I did not know. I could not stop reading.

Video Blogging: Make Money Online through vlogging on YouTube and other video web marketing platforms by George Pain provided a lot of insight about the different platforms that could be used for blogging and vlogging, bringing traffic to your website through vlogging, becoming an affilate and more.


 If you have a interest in purchasing the book or have Kindle Unlimited you can check it out at: 
 If you have any suggestions of a a great book for anyone wanting to get into blogging/vlogging feel free to suggest them in the comments.

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are my own and my own alone. I was provided this book for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Gang Collection by Yael Roseman

The Dog Gang Collection by Yael Roseman Disclaimer: Any views expressed in this blog are mine and mine alone. I was...